Friday, October 9, 2009

Feriado: Combate de Angamos

Today was a national holiday; therefore, I did not have to teach. Instead of taking a day off from children, I decided to help out and spend my day with the children at the Kids Alive home while the mamás went to a Women's Conference. We took the kids down the road to gather/pick berries on the side of the street, watched Hannah Montana (in Spanish, which was quite an interesting concept...Imagine Miley Cyrus talking in Spanish.), played outdoors, and played with homemade play-dough. It was a different sort of day, but it was a fun day nonetheless.

Stephanie y Yo

Mercedes y Esther chasing a balloon trying not to let it hit the ground.

Jesus y Michel playing in the sandbox.
Shirley y Rosa
Hockey...The new sport of choice.

Antony y Fernando enjoying the plastalina

Josue making maple leaves...
I told him that Maples were the city tree near where I live near in the U.S. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment