Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Is Coming!

Christmas tree in the mall. Apparently at 9pm
they drop "snow" from the ceiling, but I was home
before that happened.
Teddy bear display in one of the stores.
I wanted to jump on the big one on the left,
but I was afraid the security guard would get me.

Outside decorations.


Santa's Workshop


Christmas will be here before we know it!
I went to the mall last night for dinner, and I became very excited when I saw that they had begun to put decorations out already. It seems to be quite an oxymoron to put out Christmas decorations with temperatures in the low 70s and rising, but that's the way it works here. I enjoyed shopping and looking at the items out for sale, thankfully knowing I have to bring everything home in just a few short weeks kept me from buying. I'm already worried my suitcases will be overweight. I may have to leave some things behind.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA. You make me laugh,kid. The guard probably would have gotten you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete