Monday, May 10, 2010

Cuan Hermoso

Recently I have fallen in love with this song by Danilo Montero.

Cuan hermoso ~ Estar en tu presencia ~ Rodeado por tu amor ~Y tu belleza.
Seguro estoy en ti ~ Entre tus brazos ~ Confio en ti mi tesoro ~ Mi Amor ~ Mi esperanza.

In English it translates as follows:
How beautiful to be in your presence, surrounded by your love and your beauty.
I am secure in you, in your arms. I trust in you my treasure, my love, my hope.
This song is a source of comfort. It's a great reminder of just how wonderful it is to be a follower of the one and only Almighty God. Only by of his love and grace am I the person I am today.

Thank you Jesus for your forgiveness, for your love, and your healing. Guide my paths each day as I seek to follow your ways. Te amo, mi Dios, con todo mi corazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment