Friday, March 12, 2010

Missions Video

I compiled pictures of my Peru trip as well as pictures of a friend's volleyball team and their trip to the Dominican Republic to produce a video for Mission Sunday at church. Watch and enjoy :)
(My pictures start at about 2:30 if you want to skip ahead; however, I would recommend watching the DR pictures, too. They are pretty inspiring!!)



If I learned nothing else during my time in Peru, I learned to be vulnerable and give my life fully to the work of the Lord. By doing so, God has been able to move in my life in more ways than I ever imagined. I've grown so much, and I've been taken to places I never dreamed of going. I have been forever changed by my experience. I'm living each day in anticipation of what God will teach me that day. It's such an amazing feeling to be held in the hands of the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment