Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Time Flies

A year ago this month I returned home after a 4 month teaching experience in Peru. Tonight, I'm feeling very "homesick" for my friends, the kids, and that life in general. This week has been a blessing as I have been able to squeeze in some time to catch up with a few dear Peruvian friends of mine. It's been a while since I've been able to just sit down and chat with a few of them, but Jesus has provided multiple encounters with those friends this week, and I am grateful for that. Just when I feeling very "homesick", God has provided an outlet and people to talk to that help me feel a little bit better, but make me miss it a little bit more. I'm so thankful for my friends in Peru. They have taught me so much, and each one of them has been a great blessing in my live. Here's a few pictures just for fun and memories :)







No comments:

Post a Comment